• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Halloween Play

Cathy C

The shoes were fun, but let's do something Halloween-y too. I like the autumn one, but it'll be dark and spooky soon, so I propose a new game: In 75 words or less (including the title and it has to have one), tell a Halloween tale from the VILLIAN'S POV. Something where some well-known spooky guy or gal wins in the end. It can be Frankenstein, or Dracula, the queen in Snow White or the Headless Horseman. Here's one to start on. Which movie is it from?? ;)

Fixing the Future
She woke and looked down. No! Not the slippers! Blind fury took her. That silly twit would never win! The future appeared as fragments of possibilities. In her sister’s tower, monkeys screamed in fear as vials moved and opened unaided. Noxious fumes joined hissing incantations. She poured the brew into the bucket. As she faded, she smiled evilly. “Let them celebrate. Once the girl returns to Kansas, my sister will live again.”

Cathy
The penguins give me strength! Long live the penguins...

lol Very good my dear lady but I fear you are in league with those dastardly penguins of ill repute, cold buttocks and fierce aspect! ( apart from they all look like waiters. )

Ummm, ok, here is mine.

Pain in the neck
Like a dagger, the light thrust though the window in a golden glory blaze though the darkness and onto the count Dracula whose body writhed in pain and his mouth, two fangs glinting in the sunlight, opened in a scream.

"AH HA!" Cried Van Helsing! "you foul fiend that has been birthed from darkness! YOU ARE UNDONE!!!"

With that, the count stopped screaming and said, "Just kidding." He said no more, for his fangs where sunk deep into the neck of Van Helsing!

THE END :D

heheh. Breakfast by Tiffany light. Ill-repute? Me? No no, I'm warm and kind. Truly. Hmm, that's right -- just a little closer...

Cathy
The penguins give me strength. Long live the penguins...

9zrqh
9zrqh
9zrqh
9zrqh

Oh god they are everywhere!!!!!! They are trying to get me!!!!

9zrqh
9zrqh
9zrqh
9zrqh

*struggle* Thats the end! Aaaaaarggghhhhhh!
9zrqh
9zrqh
9zrqh
9zrqh

Gizmo said:
9zrqh
9zrqh
9zrqh
9zrqh

Oh god they are everywhere!!!!!! They are trying to get me!!!!

9zrqh
9zrqh
9zrqh
9zrqh

*struggle* Thats the end! Aaaaaarggghhhhhh!
9zrqh
9zrqh
9zrqh
9zrqh

NoooooooooooooooooooOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

*SOBS*

Why is it alway the good ones? WHY????

Damn you penguins. Damn you. Damn you penguins to hell!

Cathy C said:
And so goes Austria . . . heh heh heh

On to the Netherlands, my pets...

MY GOD! Is there no stopping her and those evil penguins! :eek:

Scrooge lied. He did none of the things he'd promised, in fact he was worse than ever. The next time he saw Tiny Tim, he dropped a 25lb turkey on his other leg. Some people were saddened to see the lack of alteration in him, but he let them cry and laughed at them; for he was wicked enough to know that nothing ever happened on this globe for good.
He had no further intercourse with spirits; the next time they appeared he simply ignored them, and rolled over in his bed. And it was always said of him that he knew better than anyone how to turn his back on do-gooders. And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "Up your's Scrooge, you miserable old so-and-so!" ;)

Bravo, ControlArms! Bravo, indeed. Come, gentle folk -- surely more of you can speak to the terrors of the night, (or of the evils that only penguins can do... :eek: )

Cathy
The penguins give me strength! Long live the penguins...

Back