• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Halo halo halo...

Do I know you well enough for a slice of that cake? Wait... I hate cake. Later blue banana with an angry face.

Thanks everyone! :) I am having a really lovely birthday. :cool:

DS - time differences are wonderful things - it means I get birthday wishes on two days instead of one! :cool:

Jenn - Canada Day, eh? Do I get a prize or something? :)

Moto - I'm probably not much younger than you, but a lady doesn't reveal her age, and I don't either. ;)

Wabbit - Choccy cake: you know me so well! :D

Hey honeydevil, I'm not going to turn down any presents (as long as they're nice presents). Help yourself to cake, by the way. :)

thank you, but it is too damn hot for anything except liquid, which brings me back to our classes of tiquila that are standing in the shadow next to our pool lounges... do you get the picture..?

okay, how about something else? beer, wine, vodka, rum... cigarette? anything what would make your day more perfect?

Winning the jackpot on the National Lottery tomorrow. Can you arrange it?

Failing that, a drink of the girly, sickly variety will do - perhaps a Bacardi Breezer or a Pimms and lemonade. But I'm not too bothered - my birthday has been pretty damn perfect, thank you. :)

yes halo, there is a prize. for one week you can be an honourary canuck. has anyone seen my mountie hat? we will need a glass of screech, a cod, a donut, rick moranis, and a canadian independant film......

Halo said:
Thanks everyone! :) I am having a really lovely birthday. :cool:

Wabbit - Choccy cake: you know me so well! :D

Glad you are having a wonderful birthday! You deserve it :) I knew I couldn't go wrong with choc ;)

A glass of screech? :confused: Should I be worried?

Wabbit - chocolate can never be wrong. (Except perhaps those bloody awful alcoholic Thornton's ones that singe the roof of your mouth).

newfoundland tradition. back in the day it was moonshine, but it is now quite touristy and just rum with a new label. the cod should worry you more, you are expected to kiss it.

oh, holy and i thought i lost it ... but your traditions are nuts... thank heavens i'm not there...

@ halo... the winning lottery ticket... i think it is out of my reach, but how about a nice CD?

Jenn, I would love to take part in your charming customs, but fortunately... er I mean unfortunately, I am allergic to fish, so I'll have to pass. :)

Honeydevil - a CD would be great. I'll let you choose. :)

Late to the party, I'm afraid, so I get stuck with the crusty bit of cake in the corner of the box. Many happy returns, Halo! :)

Back