• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hamster

RainbowGurl

As SillyWabbit already knows, I brought myself a hamster today! :D He is so cute, his only 7 weeks old. his cage has all exercise equiptment in which I will build up for him, the lucky basterd! ;) I shall be taking pictures of him once he has settled into him new cage and has got used to me :D

HamsterCage.jpg

If you look at the left corner of the tube you will notice he is in there ;)

Terry1.jpg

Terry2.jpg

A hamster's not a pet, it's pet food. Just kidding....

I'd post my pet pictures, but I can't figure out how to at the moment, and RG I just get little red x's where your pictures should be.

Motokid said:
A hamster's not a pet, it's pet food. Just kidding....

I'd post my pet pictures, but I can't figure out how to at the moment, and RG I just get little red x's where your pictures should be.
I think I sorted it, the pictures should be up now...

Looks like my old hamster, so thats a Golden right?? Just dont buy another one and put it anywhere near the first, they'll kill each other.

Oh, and expect to occasionally have to play 'hunt the hamster' when they escape - ours got out of an 'escape-proof' cage by learning how to unlatch the door :D We had to put a padlock on it!!

Now we have dogs ... they are even better at escaping, except they are lousy at hiding under the sofa :p

Phil

Cute

I really love the third pic were he sits in front of his food, he looks so sweet :)

We have 3 cats, so it wouldn't be wise to have a hamster as well ;)
though we had a rabbit for a short while, but then another family member took him, because she had a little garden. In the summer time the rabbit, his name was Lucky, always ran through the garden and also visited the garden of the neighbours. He was a funny little fellow :rolleyes:

But, beside Lucky's short visit at my home, we always have cats, so it wouldn't be that good to have a hamster, or a mice or rats, hell, one of our cats would even fight with dogs :rolleyes: although he now he never gets the chance to do it of course ;)

Back