• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Happy birthday, CooksChicken!

clueless

I know this person has left the forum over a year ago, but any 17 year-old student who can cook a chicken deserves a loud cheer.

Seriously! I'm a non student with my own kitchen and I cook all the time, but I'm not sure if I could cook a chicken on my own. My mom even had to take charge at Thanksgiving (cause I was threatening to make a ham). Of course, they may have wanted to be CooksChickenNuggetsInTheMicrowave, but that name would be too long.

Good for you, catalyst. I couldn't even do an omelette at seventeen and my first try at cooking as a student (following a recipe) resulted in a burnt saucepan. Still, not as bad as one of my friend, who had to call the fire brigade, because she had just moved into a flat and did not even bother checking the oven before using it. There was a tea towel inside.

Beans, beans, beans, breakfast in a tin, beans, beans, beans, haribo, beans, beans, beans, beer, beans, beans, beans. A student's diet.

I hate baked beans and anyway, you'd be surprised to know there are lots of countries were people never heard of them.

Stewart said:
Beans, beans, beans, breakfast in a tin, beans, beans, beans, haribo, beans, beans, beans, beer, beans, beans, beans. A student's diet.

Yea, we pretty much did ramen, ramen, ramen, pizza, ramen, ramen, ramen, mac & cheese, ramen, ramen, ramen, beer.... no beans.

Back