• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Happy Birthday Freya!

Should we all chip in and buy you a helmet w/faceshield for the next time you decide to TRY to walk?

RaVeN

Oh, lookie Freya. There are guests reading about your birthday. I'll bet they're sorry they're unable to wish you a Happy Birthday.
Is there anything you would like to say to your guests?

RaVeN

Yes. First I'd like to say that God will save the Queen. Secondly, I'd like to say that eating gravel isn't 'fun'. Thirdly, warm_enema is a meany through and through, so don't associate with him if entirely possible. Know what I mean Darlene? Oh and fourthly, I shall grow my beard back. Abulafia pointed me in the direction of disposing of it, but I have since decided he is . . . wrong. I don't look any more like Britney than I did before.

That'll learn ya to listen to Abu. Your beard might come in handy keeping rocks off your chin from now on.

But then again....

Know what I mean?

RaVeN

Indeed. That learned me. I be growing my beard once more. After all, who really wants to look like Britney?

Happy Birthday! :)

I get the feeling that the thread has seen some PWI (Posting while Intoxicated.)

Back