• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Happy Birthday Freya!

Freya, has anyone asked you yet what you want for your birthday? Other than to have more warm wishes from members other than mine. (wishes, not members)

Happy Birthday Freya! so on and so forth

RaVeN

RIGHT! Every single one of you miserable scrotes better get in here pronto and commence the well-wishing. NOW!

Freya said:
RIGHT! Every single one of you miserable scrotes better get in here pronto and commence the well-wishing. NOW!
Happy birthday..!!!

I know I have said it once but I wanted to be sure you saw, I wouldn't want to be on your hate-list... people get hurt that way..

Hay

Happy Birthday!!!

Please forgive me for being late, Freya, :eek:

Look, I even baked you a cake! (if I get can the picture to work)

Birthday%20Cake%204.jpg

Yay!! It worked! Don't forget to make a wish before you blow out the candles. :)

Happy Birthday, Freya. :D A day late, but in defense, there were big, ugly nasty storms here and we lost power.

Now, of course, I DO expect return birthday greetings, 'cause today is MINE!

Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to MEEEE,
Happy birthday to you (and me!)

:p Cathy

(Bloody hell, I'm knackered reading to the end of this thread.)

:) Happy Birthday Freya!!! :) Even though you, as a Lancashire lass, are my sworn enemy, I will be magnanimous and send you birthday greetings, as long as you admit that Yorkshire is definitely better in every way. :D

And Raven, I fear you have disgraced yourself. Everyone knows that a gentleman would not come first. :p And stop usurping my unofficial role of Forum Birthday Monitor - it's the only excitement I have left in my life since you stopped writing to me. ;)

And Cathy C - you'll just have to wait a while longer for your birthday greetings, as here in little olde Englande it is not your birthday yet! :)

Never mind, tomorrow you can have a thread all to yourself, which is better anyway, because I'm not sure that Freya likes sharing. :p ;)

Abulafia said:
Don't sit in on your birthday...go to the pub. :mad:

I went. But I couldn't possibly face anything alcofrolic.

dele said:
Please forgive me for being late, Freya

You're forgiven, and off my list.

Maya said:
What cake did you eat? Did you get alot of books?

I haven't had any cake yet :( I did have a giant Yorkshire pudding though, which was scrummy. Which brings me nicely to...

Halo said:
...as long as you admit that Yorkshire is definitely better in every way.

But then I'd be lying. And I couldn't possibly lie to you all. What's the only good thing to come out of Yorkshire - the road to Lancashire HA HA HA :D Just makes me wonder how they managed to invent Yorkshire puds :confused:

Halo said:
...because I'm not sure that Freya likes sharing.

I would have the biggest strop this forums ever seen if I were forced to share my birthday thread :(

Thankyou to the rest of you lovely well wishers - the miserable wotsits who haven't popped in yet are coming dangerously close to being crossed off my Christmas card list.

This is how you spend your birthday.

Oh, the fun.

Cheers

And a happy birthday from me, of course.

Back