• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Happy Birthday Lyra!

Ell

Haven't seen your smurfness around much lately. :)

Happy Birthday! Hope you're having a good one.

Thank you everybody :) I have been around but must admit to regressing to my lurking ways ....

I have had a lovely day with lots of great presents (but no cake due to inevitable new year diet!) I am getting married in September so really looking forward to my year ahead :)

Lyra said:
Thank you everybody :) I have been around but must admit to regressing to my lurking ways ....

I have had a lovely day with lots of great presents (but no cake due to inevitable new year diet!) I am getting married in September so really looking forward to my year ahead :)

hehe. Happy Birthday, Lyra. and will you inform us in September when you get married. :p :D

Hey Lyra... Sorry I'm late, but Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day. A rose for you... @-->----

Also, congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I'll get you something other than a rose then. :D

ds

Back