• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Happy Birthday RaVeN!

Halo

It's your birthday!!! :D But don't worry, you haven't quite hit the half-century mark yet. :p

A big Happy Birthday to a good friend. Have a wonderful day, and I hope you get the chance to visit here more often in the future. :)

Yooo-hoooo, Raaaavenn! Come out, come out wherever you are!
(Where's my hockey buddy?)

Happy Birthday, anyways!

:) :) :D

HaPpY BiRtHdAy WiShEs RaVeN !!!

I returned today - just because it's your birthday ;)

Have you been lost too?

Enjoy your day :)

TMG x

a bit random thoughts

HappyBirthday, RaVeN:)

Kind of creepy (weird?) to see a name--third man girl-- revived from the PAST. Your name, when sparked on the screen, always enlightened something strange (or special)? Wasn't certain that you even could remember me. Because when I came, it was the time that you were vanishing at this forum. Only the traces you left at the showcase could remembered that you once were here and that you really existed here. ha, kinda nostalgic when saw your name.:eek: Can't figure out how I am really feeling at the moment. ermmmmmmmmmmm, sort of at sixes and sevens?:p hehe

Some names are always special to some others. And, yours, too,

RaVeN.:)

ah........... just don't think too much. That might be weird. Happy birthday, a happy day. :D

Crystal said:
Kind of creepy (weird?) to see a name--third man girl-- revived from the PAST. Your name, when sparked on the screen, always enlightens something strange (or special)? wasn't certain that you even could remember me. Because when I came, it was your time that you were vanishing at this this forum. Only the traces you left at the showcase could remembered that you once were here and that you really existed here. ha, kinda nostalgic when saw your name.:eek: can't figure out how I am feeling at the moment. ermmmmmmmmmmm, sort of at sixes and sevens?:p

Did you call yourself WaterCrystal, back then? Anyway, your message feels kind of weird to me too. :) I feel as if I DID vanish and cease to exist in the real world for some time. Oh well - it was fun while it lasted. And it's fun to be back. :)

TMG

third man girl said:
Did you call yourself WaterCrystal, back then? Anyway, your message feels kind of weird to me too. :) I feel as if I DID vanish and cease to exist in the real world for some time. Oh well - it was fun while it lasted. And it's fun to be back. :)

TMG

hehehehehe. Maybe I should shorten the message, and just say that I missed you? :D

goodday,

(water)crystal

To friends old and new, lost and found, remembered and fondly held within me.....I thank you All!

RaVeN

HAppy belated birthday, RaVeN. I hope it was a good day for you, filled with many happy moments and wonderful memories.

Hey there RaVeN! Wow - it's good to see you. I've taken Kook's idea and wrote you something special.

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday missing RaVeN
Let's get grog in the local tavern.

Yeah, well, it's late (for me) and you don't rhyme well.

Hope you had a good one! :D

ds

RaVeN said:
To friends old and new, lost and found, remembered and fondly held within me.....I thank you All!

RaVeN

Gosh! You sound so formal. Is that a toast? Come here so I can ruffle your feathers. :)

TMG x

Sorry RaVeN that i'm soo late but i was in Rome and just came back today, but anyway i wish you a belated happy birthday and hope that you had wonderful day anyway...
how did you spend it?

I took the week off of work and made several pleasant memories that included visiting a number of restaurants,a movie, 2 hockey games (what did you expect, Ell?;) ),checking out some new coffee houses, a night at a comedy club, a horse drawn carraige ride through downtown, and an evening at a wolf preserve.

third man girl said:
Come here so I can ruffle your feathers. :)

TMG x

I really, really, REALLY missed you.
Don't you dare ever leave our lives again!

Thanks again, each and every one of you.

RaVeN

Back