• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Happy Canada Day!!!!

Robert

Happy Canada Day to our Canadian members! Hope you have a great one!

canada_flag.gif

Are you a big Jeep fanatic? Have you heard of the jeep soft top company, California Tops?

Oh, well, my dad owns that company... only reason I asked :p

I grew up holding on for dear life as Dad tried to get his jeep to climb or 4x4 through whatever the heck he found... huge piles of snow left by the snow plow, deep ditches on the side of the highway, muddy back roads, forest trails...

The word 'Jeep' conjures up lots of memories from my childhood.. haha

--ANYWAY... sorry for hijacking this thread! I just noticed your signature had a link to a jeep forum.
YAY HAPPY CANADA DAY!!! What are you Canadians doing for your Canada Day celebrations!? I'm driving to our province's capital to GET IT ON at the festivities... but not literally, cuz, whoa...

On St. Jean Baptiste which was a French holiday everything was closed and you can't move the holiday on another day .Canada Day everything is open, and they had moved it to yesterday.Don't get me sarted on the French eh! :whistling:

Back