• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Harper's Island

Will

Guys I just had to share about this show... I got the box set from my folks for Christmas and I'm loving it. Two episodes left to go... it's really good and I'd recommend it to anyone who likes thrillers/horror/slashers even. It's kind of like a really good horror/slasher type flick meets Agatha Christie's 'And Then There Were None' type of tale but stretched out over 13 episodes. Great stuff.

I saw it. It's a GREAT series. I loved it!
I was always thinking "Who's gonna die now?" and I did not see the ending come at all...

I watched the first two or three episodes and then forgot about it. Who turned out to be the killer?

eclair, I'll reply to you in a PM cause I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet.

So, I finished watching it last night. Was very impressed overall. I watched the first ten eps and then rewatched from start with my wife who really enjoyed it also. Definitely worth a viewing and edge of your seat at times also. Kind of like Scream meets And Then There Were None in TV serial form.

Back