• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Has anyone read this book?

The author came on this forum a while ago and promoted it, although the links were removed because advertising is not allowed on TBF. Given that this book is ranked at around 900 000 on Amazon.com, where is this 'noise' you speak of, nightwalker? Are you a friend of the author or is this legitimate? Sorry to sound suspicious, but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt if I can see some links.

nightwalker said:
I've been hearing a lot of noise about it over on Google groups.
Its probably only the author desperatly trying to trick some people into buying it.

AA has been desperately promoting the book. It's poorly written sci-fi, however, and his best claim, of late, is that it's number one in Amazon's Alpha Centauri chart. How many books do you think are eligible for that chart?

Stewart said:
AA has been desperately promoting the book. It's poorly written sci-fi, however, and his best claim, of late, is that it's number one in Amazon's Alpha Centauri chart. How many books do you think are eligible for that chart?

Well said. I dunno... I'll probably read it anyway. Hell, I read most things (good or bad - lol).

Back