• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

He is back...

Wabbit

YES! you asked for him. You wanted him. He is back folks and by popular demand. The one. The only.... BLUE BOUNCIN BUNNY AVATAR! :D

he has good times on his holidays and now is ready to bounce! :cool:

Hurrrraaaahhhh!!!! :D :D :D

I have missed the bouncy blue bunny! Proof that the "broken record" technique (and blackmail) can get you what you want! :D Your secret of the peaches will not be divulged by me, Mr Wabbit! (For as long as the blue bunny stays, that is.) ;)

I do think he's dancing to a different melody now. He seems....different.....A different bounce...... :confused:

Yes, so he has ... I can see the tan line from here :D

.... backs slowly away from the Wabbit.

Phil

Hey look, its Billy, hey Bill!! :D

Good to see you're still around making pointless comments and being a grouch!! :rolleyes:

Phil

phil_t said:
Hey look, its Billy, hey Bill!! :D

Good to see you're still around making pointless comments and being a grouch!! :rolleyes:

Phil

Ah but what a master of pointless comments! Broken records have nothing on this guy :D

Ah, who cares, everyone knows that midgets get all the girls.

Everyone also knows that little Billy certainly doesnt :D

Phil

Physical. moral or intellectual midgets?
Personally I'd lump you in with all three.
And when I say "you" I mean the vast majority of people on this site.
Especially the male moderators.

SillyWabbit said:
YES! you asked for him. You wanted him. He is back folks and by popular demand. The one. The only.... BLUE BOUNCIN BUNNY AVATAR! :D

he has good times on his holidays and now is ready to bounce! :cool:

He looks like he could use some Ritalin. :D

Back