• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

heeeeeyyyyy waaaaabbbitttttt

jenn

rabbits.jpg

jenngorham, you dug up some pics of my made chocolate aunt! My aunt got over her troubles by having an ass implant! My nephew was not so lucky. He go really depressed after having his head bit off. He committed suicide by melting himself in the sun! Terrible business! :eek:

And... it's always wabbit season :cool:

SillyWabbit said:
jenngorham, you dug up some pics of my made chocolate aunt! My aunt got over her troubles by having an ass implant! My nephew was not so lucky. He go really depressed after having his head bit off. He committed suicide by melting himself in the sun! Terrible business! :eek:

And... it's always wabbit season :cool:

well i saw that, thought of you and just couldn't stop laughing. sometimes humour doesn't have to be so complicated.
good to know about your aunt. i was thinking they both might have given it up to a fondue.

jenngorham said:
well i saw that, thought of you and just couldn't stop laughing. sometimes humour doesn't have to be so complicated.
good to know about your aunt. i was thinking they both might have given it up to a fondue.

You are right! I thought it was funny. We must be on the same insanity wavelength. Are you afraid? :D

Thanks for the smile :)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! It's a crazy plan and it just miight work. I love it when a plan comes together... *A-team music*

Heidi

Say hello to your Heidi relatives, Wabbit! They're so sweet, all that brown and white chocolate combined. I loove their company for Easter, can't wait to meet them.;)

Back