• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello ♥

Awake&Unafraid

Hello. . . I'm new to bookandreader.com.

Uhm. . . What to say. . .

I'm 20 years old (female)
I live in Pennsylvania, USA.
I'm currently reading The Lovely Bones ♥
I have a HUGE stack of books I want to read
which include
The Harry Potter series (I've read 1 & 2, but I want to read the whole series before I buy the 7th book)
Heart Shaped Box by Joe Hill
Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
and a couple others, but I can't remember.

I like reading anything I find interesting. I especially love true crime though.

♥ I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys!

-Britt

Welcome to the board!. Not certain if we have other members from the Quaker state here, but glad to have you!.:)

The Harry Potter series (I've read 1 & 2, but I want to read the whole series before I buy the 7th book)
Heart Shaped Box by Joe Hill
Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
and a couple others, but I can't remember.
-Britt

Hi Britt! I've read the Harry Potter series and I think that it's fair to say that the 1st and 2nd books are the weakest in the series (except for the 6th in my opinion). So, I think you'll enjoy the rest of the series. We have a forum especially for Harry Potter and there's usually some pretty good discussion over there-especially with the excitement for the new book.
I've also read Twilight and it was pretty good. A little predictable, but it's a nice story. Worth the $15 that I spent on it by far. I just finished the sequel as well and it wasn't as good, but it was enjoyable.
I hope to see you around! ;)

Back