• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello, All!

fourh mom

I recently read a book and had some questions in regards to the symbolism and ending. :) I did a Google search and ended up here!

I'm a 38yo homeschooling Mom and I LOVE to read and horseback ride!!! I belong to a few horse forums and one mule forum and I'm looking forward to the discussions I'll be involved w/on this forum. sylvia

Hi Sylvia! Welcome to the group! Hope you enjoy yourself - there're plenty of threads to jump into! Make yourself at home. :)

Welcome to the family, Sylvia.

I've ridden a horse once in my whole life. It was a fairly pleasant experience.

What's your favourite book? What's your favourite type of music? What's your favourite colour? What's your favourite type of horse? I like albinos. What's your favourite movie?

Congratulations on being a teacher for your child(ren). If I ever end up as a father, I'll do the same. You can't trust these (so called) Roman Catholic schools to do a half-decent job, can you? I mean, I was sent to a Roman Catholic Primary School, High School, and College, and look at me! I'm as screwed up as a few pages of Jeffrey Archer books, before being thrown onto the bonfire. No, that's not true, in fact. Those religious fanatics couldn't suck me in.

Welcome! *deep bow, and exit stage-right*

Back