• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello, every book lover! Or in my language Laba diena :)

dovylitea

I am new here, that's obvious :) My name is Dovile and I'm from Lithuania. I love reading books, listening music and writing something. So, I would like to know you :)

Well. I like reading fantasy, detectives, sometimes something paranormal( even if it creeps me out). I also like reading books which are written in a diary form.
What about you? What kind of books do you like?

Heavily into macabre/paranormal fiction. Anything creepy or spooky or weird is going to find its way onto my bookshelf. That’s what I write, too; I’ve tried other genres but somehow, the thing always ends up creepy. :D

So, you are the fan of paranormal? Interesting. I didn't met many people who likes that. :D Maybe, it's because i live in small town...
This genre isn't creeping me out so much as my imagination does:D Every time I read book like that somehow my brains starts to think that's so true. Even if it doesn't real :)
What is your favorite book? Or you don't have that only one?

No favorite book.

Favorite authors are probably King, Barker, Bradbury, Blaylock, Lovecraft (heh), and just about anybody published in Weird Tales rag.

Hey Dovile. Welcome to BAR. I am a big fan of horror, supernatural and weird fiction myself, though I also enjoy reading a good mystery (preferably Agatha Christie, but my tastes vary from time to time).

I avoid paranormal generally speaking, though I have read a few that I liked. There was one series about a girl who turned into a half-spirit demon thing...the plot didn't interest me so much as the character and writing style of the author.

Some science fiction can get a little paranormal-y

Sometimes some mystery books are too paranormal. But most of them I find interesting because of writing style or plot. I eager to find how the author managed to create things like that and how imagination of people can be so big and impresive.

Hey, guys. Sorry, but I don't like beer. :) Maybe I will someday, but not now...
But I love icecream :D And CHOCOLATE!!!:p

Back