• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello Everybody

sanyuja said:
Thanks for the welcome Maya.
I looked up your profile. You havent mentioned which country you are from. And India has lots of neighbouring countries (a handful atleast), so cant guess where you are from :)
Anyway good to know that I have my neighbour is here :)

OH, I hate the whole location thing on the profile, should also be one "box" asking for natonality, because if I wrote where I live, it wouldn't exactly tell where I'm from and blahblahblah...blahhhhhhh, which would only lead to misunderstandings and stuff, and people going around thinking I'm being something I'm not and all.
Like now, you would think I'm a blonde blue-eyed-girl, since it says "Norway" on my profile, right?
(It's just an example, I'm not telling that all Norwegian girls are blonde blue-eyed girls, or anything)

Anyways, I'm not your neighbour all the time, only when on visit. ;) We had a history together, and still creating, come ooooooon you should know this... :D

You bet I know!
Now I certainly know where you are from. And I am glad you are from where you are. I am even gladder that you happen to be my neighbour :)
And I completely agree with you that not all people are alike. :)
Nice to chat with you Maya :)

Back