• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello everybody!

Sabenankh

Hello! My name is Sabina, I'm 22 and i love reading...i'm really happy to be here and i look forward to many great talks.
I like several authors i couldn't really decide which one i like best but some of my favourites are Nina Berberova, Isabel Allende, Marguerite Yourcenar, Mika Waltari, Eiji Yoshikawa, ...Ok this list is turning out to be way to long so i'll just end it here for now.
I also do a little writing of my own but i don't think i would ever have the gutts to publish, it's just for fun and cos i can't help it haha:)

Welcome Sabina,
Of your list I have only heard of Isabel Allende, so now you have me curious.
Enjoy the Forum,
Peder

Thank you, you're so nice!

Thanks a lot, it feels really nice to be welcome.
Peder, i hope you'll like some of those authors if you decide to check them out.

Welcome to the forum Sabenankh.

I see you state your location as Romania; care the point us at good places to start with Romanian literature?

Regards,

K-S

Kenny Shovel said:
Welcome to the forum Sabenankh.

I see you state your location as Romania; care the point us at good places to start with Romanian literature?

Regards,

K-S
Hello! nice to meet you!
Well, just off the top of my head i'd have to say: check out Mircea Eliade his entire work is fabulous and complex. I also like Camil Petrescu-"The last night of love, the first night of war"...another favourite of mine is Ion Creanga but the text probably loses a lot in the translation. You could also try checking out Liviu Rebreanu, Mihail Sadoveanu...ah and try "enigma otiliei or Otilia's enygma"by George Calinescu

Back