• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello everyone, why does your forum hate my book collection?

Roger that.

Also, Mr. Smarmypants, I am almost done with my current book (Surely You're Joking Mr. Feynman), then BAM Brian Greene's The Elegant Universe. Then maybe the next Dune book.

I'm a gigantic sci-fi nut. I have read all of the Dune books and love them dearly, all of the Ender's series, including the Shadow books, Ringworld, lots of Piers Anthony including On a Pale Horse and those that followed, Stranger in a Strange Land, I could go on forever.

Hello again triggrhappi: Don't read any sci-fi myself, only inadvertently, however, I have read Stranger in a Strange Land - isn't that quite an old book, seems like I read it a lot of years ago. Can't comment on any of your other choices as they are all ones I don't know. Isn't it great that there is so much to choose from for all the different tastes!

Yeah, Stranger in a Strange Land is a very old book. Heinlein, baby.

I do love the vast selection. I've tended more towards non-fiction myself lately, but most of my reading is snarky blog sites and forum posts. I have a massive appreciation for humor in the written word. Ever since I was a kid I loved seeing swear words committed to text. It just tickles me.

Yeah, Stranger in a Strange Land is a very old book. Heinlein, baby.

I do love the vast selection. I've tended more towards non-fiction myself lately, but most of my reading is snarky blog sites and forum posts. I have a massive appreciation for humor in the written word. Ever since I was a kid I loved seeing swear words committed to text. It just tickles me.

I hope you weren't one of those who wrote nasty things on the walls at school! Surprising about the swearing though - have you talked to a doctor about this? :whistling:

I'll be here all week. Try the veal. Remember to tip your waiters.

Oh yeah, welcome to BAR triggrhaapi

You don't eat baby cow? What? I love fried cruelty over pasta. It's even better when the mother's tears drip into the sauce. SO GOOD.

Back