• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello Everyone!

Macula

Hey everyone!
I am Shipra from India. I am 18 years old and a reader like u guys. I love reading.It is the best refreshment one can give to one's mind.
My favorite authors are Ayn Rand, Ian Rankin, Robin Cook, Frederick Forsyth, Philip Margolin et al.
I read all types of books but mostly prefer suspense ones. So read a LOT of Agatha Christie. I loved her books starring Poirot.
Anyways, I am looking forward to see you people around and have fun.:)
Bye.

Hello Macula and a big Welcome. I'm sure you'll find plenty of people around who are suspense fans. I really enjoyed Agatha Christie books too. :)

Thanks Halo..:)
I'm really liking it here! I was searching a literature forum for quite sometime now till i came across this one!
it surely rocks!!:D

Hey Everybody

Oops, did this wrong. However, it is very nice to meet you.

I'm a big fan of Christie's Ten Little Indians. But, then again, who isn't?

Macula said:
Hey everyone!
I am Shipra from India. I am 18 years old and a reader like u guys. I love reading.It is the best refreshment one can give to one's mind.
My favorite authors are Ayn Rand, Ian Rankin, Robin Cook, Frederick Forsyth, Philip Margolin et al.
I read all types of books but mostly prefer suspense ones. So read a LOT of Agatha Christie. I loved her books starring Poirot.
Anyways, I am looking forward to see you people around and have fun.:)
Bye.

Welcome to TBF!. Do check out the Ayn Rand thread.:)

Back