• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello everyone!

Eruanna

Hi! My name is Eruanna. I am a 16 year old girl, and I hail from the icy frozen depths of Canada ^_^ I am a notorius reader, and when I saw this forum I knew I had to join up. Hello.

hay82 said:
No its not, pull yourself together or I'm reporting you to yourself.. :D

oh come on, you first of all should make sure that you zipper is all the way up, i don't think that everybody has such a good stomach like me!! :eek:

hay82 said:
No its not, pull yourself together or I'm reporting you to yourself.. :D

If you strike me down, I can only become more insane than you can ever imagine *deep pervert breathing*

honeydevil said:
oh come on, you first of all should make sure that you zipper is all the way up, i don't think that everybody has such a good stomach like me!! :eek:

OMG!!!!! :eek:

This forum is going downhill with these kinda smutty comments... keep em coming :D

SillyWabbit said:
If you strike me down, I can only become more insane than you can ever imagine *deep pervert breathing*
Uhh... sounds like a challenge Or perhaps not, I don't think this forum is ready yet.

Wabbit, when you run dry try peaches or that tango number. It works! Eruanna, welcome to the forum! :)

Eruanna said:
And here I thought I had just joined a nice cosy little mature forum full of...... mature people

Ah, you poor deluded soul! Welcome to the forum, Eruanna! :)

Back