• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello everyone!

Nakmeister

Hi, just joined last night and thought I'd better introduce myself. I'm from a small city in the north-west of Britain called Lancaster. I like reading, writing stories (I'm currently in the middle of writing a novel, though if it will ever get finished is anyone's guess), playing about designing websites and getting out and about in the countryside whenever I get the opportunity.

So what do I read? Well a few years ago I'd have said mainly science fiction and fantasy, but now that's changed to mostly crime & thrillers. I do however like to read a wide variety of books. Current favourite authors are Lee Child and Raymond E. Feist.

I've been looking for a forum exactly like this one for ages where there are lots of people discussing books, and am really looking forward to joining in :)

Nakmeister

Welcome, Nakmeister! I've read a few Feist Novels in my day. I'd like to give Jack Reacher a try, it's on my ever-growing "to be read" list!

Nakmeister said:
So what do I read? Well a few years ago I'd have said mainly science fiction and fantasy, but now that's changed to mostly crime & thrillers. I do however like to read a wide variety of books. Current favourite authors are Lee Child and Raymond E. Feist.

Nakmeister

Hi and welcome,

Wrote down Lee Child as an author to check out a few months ago, not got round to it yet, but i willl.

Cabrasopa :cool:

Hi Nakmeister! Welcome to the Forum - hope you enjoy yourself scurrying about on here.

I'm a big Feist fan too - do you have any recommendation about version of Magician is better? The original or the 'directors cut'? I want to give pwilson some guidance. I don't really think it matters as the changes are so minimal. If you've any feedback, post it here! :)

Back