• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello from a new writer and voracious reader

KJBlackwood

Hi all,

I've just discovered this site and am looking forward to seeing which books people recommend. Currently I'm obsessed with the Mitford sisters (particularly Nancy) and have been reading biography after biography, so if anyone can suggest an author like Nancy Mitford (not Evelyn Waugh) I'd love to look at something new.

In the last year I've also started writing short stories and published a book called "Seven Endings" on Amazon last month. So far it's been getting good reviews and I'd love to get more feedback, so please feel free to take a look. It's available for Kindle and costs £1.02 or $1.65. Don't ask me "why the 2p?", I rather confused myself with that...

Did you decide the price for the kindle? Maybe the 2p part is just because it make it seem worth just a little more ;-)

Haha! I swear I specified 99p but it added 3p! I even tried changing it! I am officially flummoxed, but strangely I've grown to like the price (how sad am I?!) because it makes a change from all the 99p books out there! ;-)

Back