• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

"hello" from a newbie!

hymartin

I'm wondering what you guys wrote when you joined this forum...
But Hi this is hymartin from China, 19 years old in your way, University student.
I like reading books but just don't find a time, yes that's what lazy people say:), It's kinda of an expensive habit, buying books would cost you a fortune lately, I bought 6 books in 2 months last May and July! 2 of them(Milosz's ABC's by Czeslaw Milosz and The plague by Albert Camus) are still on the shelf today, but am glad I finished most of them. Am planning to finish the left two soon.
The Kite Runner - the most impressive book last year, haven't found a better book till now, and I want to reread it soon.:D

Welcome to the board!. Don't worry about slacking when it comes to reading. It is one of the follies of life that one has to work or go to school. If that is a drawback, then it's a good one. Some good reading you mentioned there-The Plague and The Kite Runner are darn good.

Welcome to the board!. Don't worry about slacking when it comes to reading. It is one of the follies of life that one has to work or go to school. If that is a drawback, then it's a good one. Some good reading you mentioned there-The Plague and The Kite Runner are darn good.
谢谢!
Yeah, that's darn good:D

Welcome! I think many people here wish that they had more time to read than they do. Life gets in the way sometimes. It can't be helped! :)

Welcome! I think many people here wish that they had more time to read than they do. Life gets in the way sometimes. It can't be helped! :)
Indeed, times goes fast, my May holiday is over tomrrow, school again...Man, nighttime is precious and sweet at shcool, i mean lying in bed with my lappy, haha...

Welcome hymartin. Hope you find some useful information here - reviews, online books, whatever catches your interest. Good luck to you, see you around the boards.

Welcome hymartin. Hope you find some useful information here - reviews, online books, whatever catches your interest. Good luck to you, see you around the boards.

Thank you, yeah see you around the boards, haha! Start to prepare for my final exams...

Hello, hymartin. I've read your posts in "do you take book notes" thread. It's delightful for me to meet someone with similar cultural background. :)

It's a lot of fun here to share different perspectives about books...enjoy!

Hello, hymartin. I've read your posts in "do you take book notes" thread. It's delightful for me to meet someone with similar cultural background. :)

It's a lot of fun here to share different perspectives about books...enjoy!

Yeah! Thank you! See you on the boards:D

Back