• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello from Canada

Vanessa2

Hi, It's great to find a place to discuss books and authors.
I'm into lots of different books, but recently into spy thrillers.
Look forward to talking with you!

Hi Vanessa2! Another Canuck in the mix (although I'm a ring-in)!! Good to hear, and I hope you enjoy yourself!!

What side of the country are you - east or west?

Hello Vanessa. It's always nice to see another Canuck here. As Kook asked - east or west or somewhere in between?

Thought to self . . . , was going to say the Maple Leafs suck, but better find out where she's from first. :)

note to self....make sure to tell ell that she's totally awesome and one of my favorites...

Hi,
I'm in Ontario, Canada. So in the middle?

I'm don't follow hockey so I can't really comment on the Maple Leafs. :eek:
(don't throw those tomatoes!!) :)

you can comment on the Maple Leafs...especially if you call them a bunch of no-talent hacks and cry-babies.... :p

welcome...and enjoy yourself...watch out for the motokid guy.... :D

Welcome! Help yourself to coffee, tea and biscuits ( not the American kind but the British kind IE: Cookies :p )

Another new Canuck

Hey everyone! I'm yet another Canadian Newbie. I'm really excited about being a part of this community. I'm currently in Toronto, but am originally from Nova Scotia.

Vanessa2 said:
Hi, It's great to find a place to discuss books and authors.
I'm into lots of different books, but recently into spy thrillers.
Look forward to talking with you!
awww.shipit.co.uk_images_canadaflag.gifWelcome to the book forumawww.shipit.co.uk_images_canadaflag.gif
awww.dunfermline.50megs.com_ontario.gif

Pigeon said:
Hey everyone! I'm yet another Canadian Newbie. I'm really excited about being a part of this community. I'm currently in Toronto, but am originally from Nova Scotia.

i'm in nova scotia, but from NB. :)

Back