• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello from Cincinnati

Appolonia

Hi all, I just joined and wanted to introduce myself. I'm an avid reader and usually read about 100 books in a year's time. I usually read general fiction and crime fiction, but like to read good books of any genre.

This looks like a great forum. I'm looking forward to finding out more about what everyone is reading, and adding to my own TBR pile.

Welcome to TBF!. Your rate of book reading will increase upon having joined us. Glad that you were able to find us-post often.:)

Welcome, Appolonia! Your TBR (to-be-read) list is sure to grow exponentially after you start exploring a few of these threads :) Enjoy!

Appolonia said:
This looks like a great forum. I'm looking forward to finding out more about what everyone is reading, and adding to my own TBR pile.
Hi and welcome Appolonia
You'll find lots of new reccomendations, i hope your ceilings are high that TBR pile will get bigger and bigger

Appolonia,

I am glad to see another Cincinnati person in the forum. I am right across the river in KY! I am also a big crime fiction fan.

Hello from across the river, cshigh! Glad to know someone from this area is on the boards. I see you're reading Lee Child. He's one of my favorite crime fiction authors, second only to Michael Connelly.

Appolonia said:
Hello from across the river, cshigh! Glad to know someone from this area is on the boards. I see you're reading Lee Child. He's one of my favorite crime fiction authors, second only to Michael Connelly.

I like Connelly also. I have not read The Lincoln Lawyer yet, but it is on my list.

Hi, I'm from Northern KY too! I don't know too many avid readers, so this forum should be very interesting. I read mostly sci-fi, fantasy, and horror, but I will read anything really. Hope to see you around!

Back