• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello from Kolkata

mathrisk

Hi Everybody,

I am Pankaj from Kolkata, India
(well, mathrisk is my www nick :p)

Recently only I have developed interest in reading - mainly fiction.
Hope I would have a great time here with you all avid readers.

Cheers.

Hey. Fiction is awesome. I know a few people who only read nonfiction stuff, but I've always found fiction much more exciting and fulfilling.

Welcome to B&R!
What have you read and what did you like?

Hey. Fiction is awesome. I know a few people who only read nonfiction stuff, but I've always found fiction much more exciting and fulfilling.

I am reading mainly so called popular books (Dan Brown :) )
I am kinda new into reading (well, I read a lot books in my local language, but new to english literature). My taste is mainly thriller/suspense/sci-fi. But I am not aware of many books in these genres. Hope people here would be helpful enough to recommend me few reads in those genres. :p
From what I had read, I liked The Kite Runner, DaVinci Code, The White Tiger. I picked those books kinda randomly (just heard the names somewhere and bought them) - and I'm glad about that. :)

Hello Mathrisk!!
(I am new around here as well!)

If you liked Dan Brown from Da Vinci code, I must suggest his other works: Angels and Demons and Deception Point. Personally, i liked Angels and Demons more than Da Vinci code itself!!'

I prefer fiction myself...particularly Science and medical thrillers!

:D

I'm very picky about sci fi stuff, but I've gotten more into forensic science type thrillers Temperance Brennan (by Kathy Reichs) or Rizzoli and Isles (by Tess Gerritsen)

Back