• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello! From Nevada

Oops...forgot the pic.

tall-case.jpg

Here's the site I found it on. This guy made a bunch of cool things out of books, and if that's not creative enough, he then goes so far as to collaborate the book titles with the theme of his piece. Very cool!

This Into That - Gallery

hahah first off i think thats physically impossible :lol: secondly i ment a more adult version.Possibly with a beer holder.

I've seen asian women do it at the circus, laying on their stomachs of course:D

And yes, I second the motion for a beer holder (maybe 2) with wheels underneath that think and a motor (like on an electric wheelchair) that way you can get to the fridge for more beer without having to get up:innocent:

Well if you go that far why not just have a toilet in it.....and a computer...

AND LIGHTS....

AND A TV....

AND TUBES IN YOUR ARMS SO YOU DONT HAVE TO EAT, AND FRESH OXYGEN PUMPED IN DAILY, AND A STAIRING WHEEL TO TAKE IT ON THE HIGHWAY AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well if you go that far why not just have a toilet in it.....and a computer...

AND LIGHTS....

AND A TV....

AND TUBES IN YOUR ARMS SO YOU DONT HAVE TO EAT, AND FRESH OXYGEN PUMPED IN DAILY, AND A STAIRING WHEEL TO TAKE IT ON THE HIGHWAY AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, way to cockblock my innovative creative ideas.:lol:

LMAO. Clearly! All I ask is that I get this marvelous product for half off since I did DOUBLE the beer holder capacity:cool:

OOOOO im sorry i guess you weren't told,during the production of the LAZY READER 5,000 we scrapped the idea of the 2 cup holders, for the 1. But we all know book readers drink 40s not two beers so we just made the 1 bigger.. So dont worry your idea is still safe and well give you 25% off for just having an idea to go with the product...

Back