• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello from Oconto Wisconsin

dstuttgen

Hi, my name is Dan and I enjoy reading books. I enjoy reading the classics and my favorite authors are Jane Austin and Charles Dickens. I also enjoy reading Romance novels (especially Historical Romance and Paranormal Romance). I have a fairly large ( I think) library, shared between my wife and myself.
My wife bought me a Kindle, 1st gen, for Christmas 2008 and since then I have read most of my books on the reader. I now use an iPad 2 for my main reader and have given my Kindle to my son in law.
I look forward to discussing books with those I will meet here.

About me: My name is Dan. I am 52 years old and have been married for almost 32 years. I have two children, a duaghter and a son, 30 and 29 respectively, and one grandson who is a eight months old.

I live in a 141 year old Victorian house with my wife, three cats and a German Sheperd named Fritz.

Cheers, Dan

Welcome to BAR Dan. Your house sounds cool, especially for sitting down to read something paranormally-infused on a dark and windy night :)

Back