• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello from Quidnunc

quidnunc

I've posted a few times but never introduced myself, so hello. My real name is David and I'm 34. I love everything about books and am often found crouched down in bookshops sniffing books by riffling the pages around my nose!
I like fiction and non-fiction alike, my favourites from each category are, to name just some:
Fiction:
Keep the Aspidistra Flying, Crime & Punishment, Sophie's World, Solitaire Mystery, The God of Small Things, Vernon God Little, The Life of Pi, A Prayer for Owen Meany.

Non-Fiction: Them, Men Who Stare at Goats, Spying in Guru Land, An Ordinary Man - Paul Rusesabagina, Popular Science and Maths books, The Miracle of Castel di Sangro, Bill Bryson.

I also love football grounds and architecture.

Hello!

Great book you're reading there, stop by the book of the month section and check out our November selection. Ignatius J. Reilly himself and his mother would be doubly proud.:) Glad to have you with us, there isn't a better group around.:cool:

Back