• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello from Singapore!!!

s.gal83

kickbox
Hello! I am S.gal83 from Singapore.

I love to read books, and especially books from the fantasy genre.

When I read a book I like, I can finish it in two days even if it is 1000 pages long.

On the other hand, when I read a book I do not like, I can take as long as a year to finish it.

One habit of mine is that once I start reading a book, (only for fiction), I will finish it. Even if it takes me a year. Therefore, I am a reader of both good and bad books.

However, recently, I find myself lacking the time to read books. This is due to the heavy numbers of assignments and projects in my current coursework. I hope to find more time to read more books once my coursework is finished.

When I was younger, I was forced to read classic literature books by Thomas Hardy, Joseph Conrad etc as part of my literature study. Most of my classmates find such books to be boring but I actually enjoy reading them.

I don't like to watch TV, though. I love reading, but not watching TV. I find the shows on TV to be too violent at times for my taste. I can read about violence in a book, but when it comes to watching it on screen, I cannot take it.

Enough about me. I hope I have an enjoyable time here!

Back