• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello from Texas

vmarschick

Hey guys!! I was looking for a place to discuss books on goggle and you guys just popped up. I have loved reading for as long as I can remember. I hope to get to know some new people and learn more about some great books. See you guys around the board. ;)

Hey, back! Welcome to the Book Forum.

Tell us a bit about yourself. What kind of books do you like? Do you have any favourite authors?

Hello and welcome.
I'm sure you'll enjoy it here and find lots of books to read and discuss, do you have a favorite genre?

welcome and don't be disappointed if the general chat area just hooks you, thats what happens to all of us, or at least most...
but enjoy!!

Thanks for the warm welcome!! Well, I used to love ficton a lot but now I find myself reading a lot of non-fiction. Right now I'm on a philosophy kick so I try to read anything on the subject especially in the area of epistemology. I'm a sucker for knowledge. hehe :eek:

Have you seen the Blink thread in nonfiction? You might like to join in on that.

Welcome vmarschick!
Philosophy? :eek: Have you read anything by Kant yet? (Very curious).
Hope you'll enjoy your time here. :)

I dying to read Kant's theory of knowledge. I think that I will be able to get it next month. I'm really trying to make sure that I get the new Harry Potter on the release date. I can't believe that book 6 is ready!!! ;)

Back