• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello. Get Milked.

ewomack

That's not an insult. It's just my website.

I'm new. I've been poking around the forums. I've seen a lot of good stuff about a lot of good authors. But I haven't seen much about Salman Rushdie. Is he still read or talked about or has everyone given up on him after Fury? Also, not much about Paul Bowles. Anyone? Anyone?

I read too much.

Hello and welcome.
Visited your site...I don't think everything tastes better with mayo.
I read The Sheltering Sky long ago.

I don't read enough.

Welcome to the forum where the men are men, the women are women, and small fluffy things from Alpha Centari are small fluffy things from Alpha centari

Welcome, Ewomack. Oww, I think I've just sprained my neck - hang on a sec...

I haven't been on your website yet unfortunately, but I think quite a lot of stuff tastes better with cheese. I think I'm going to back Hay and Drizzt up here: it's impossible to read too much. I wish I read too much! :D

Welcome... I've not visited your website, but somehow I won't be surprised if I see a picture of you with a milk mustache.

ds

I read 44 books in 2004 many of them 500 pages or more - with a full time job is that considered reading too much or not enough? It was a record for me. I know that when Bertrand Russell was in prison at the beginning of last century, he said he read 200 books and wrote 2. I think he was in prison 2 years. Nice to have some free time, I guess...

I'm working on the milk mustache picture... or someone is...

Back