• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

hello, i like books

kazbo

Hello people

Introduction threads are not the easiest thing to write, I'm sure many of you would agree. I mean, what can you tell people about yourself?...What do people really want to know? I guess on a forum such as this its the genre of books you like to read. That feels a little distant to me. Books are a journey into another life, another world, a world you could've lived in if you were born in another time and place and dimension. So I don't have a genre preference really...I just like to go to another life, world or dimension sometimes. Thats how I see books...well fiction books..non fiction is a whole other introductory thread! Would be nice to hear from you.

Karen x

Hello Karen
and welcome to the dimension of BAR

warning some members suffer from dementia :)

Hey, this is a place you can come and go and air your opinions and trade ideas. Welcome. I tend to read sci fi, mystery, Christian, YA, and sometimes suspense. I avoid poetry and horror and romance.

What are some of your favorite books?

Hello people

Books are a journey into another life, another world, a world you could've lived in if you were born in another time and place and dimension. So I don't have a genre preference really...I just like to go to another life, world or dimension sometimes. Thats how I see books...well fiction books..non fiction is a whole other introductory thread! Would be nice to hear from you.

Karen x

Welcome Karen! Very well put.
I hope you enjoy your stay here.
Peder
:flowers:

Back