• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello im new

Deadmeat

Hey guys i'm new to this forum and i'm currently working on a fantasy novel. I'm only a teenager so that will draw me back a little but I needed somewhere to talk about books.

Don't worry about age, we have a few 'yunguns that you can hang with here. Welcome to TBF :)! Post often.

The book is simlilar to the Dagerera seires of books by Steven Brust. Except its in a new world and in a military perspective. By the way its a medivel magic world.

Hi and welcome to the forum!! :) Goodluck with your writing - I don't think age matters so much as getting the pen on the paper and writing!

Hello and welcome. I agree, don't worry about the age. I'm nearly 30 and I'm still below average with my literary skills. I have a post of my work in Writers Showcase - take a look.

You should put your work in there as well because you get good feedback from the people here!!!!

Back