• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello! Just joined

Larraine

Hello! Just joined. Can't stay long as I have a paper to write for my political science class but I'm looking forward to visiting this forum. I live in the USa (Maryland) and spring seems to have finally arrived! Everything is in bloom and my allergies are starting to appear. (Taking the good with the bad!) I love to read quality fiction as well as "brain candy" mysteries. Hope to hear more of what everyone else is reading!

Welcome! Good luck with your paper!

I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. I enjoy fiction, especially fiction based in small southern towns, cozy mysteries, thrillers of the political-style (Clancy, Flynn, etc), sci-fi and fantasy. Depends on my mood, really...

sign16.gif
and enjoy!

Regards
SillyWabbit

I know Tae Kwon Do!!! Well, i did, when i was 10 ... and i waas only an Orange belt .... but i could still mash bricks with my little finger, honest ;)

Phil

Larraine said:
Hello! Just joined. Can't stay long as I have a paper to write for my political science class but I'm looking forward to visiting this forum. I live in the USa (Maryland) and spring seems to have finally arrived! Everything is in bloom and my allergies are starting to appear. (Taking the good with the bad!) I love to read quality fiction as well as "brain candy" mysteries. Hope to hear more of what everyone else is reading!

Political sicence?? Hm, is it interesting? :rolleyes:

Welcome!! :D

BESTS :)

Back