• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello, new from Germany

love2read

Hello everyone,

I am a kindergarten worker from Germany, actually at the moment I don't work because I just got a child (cute little boy), so I take care of him for the first two or three years. You might think that I have a lot of spare-time now to read, but actually I have the feeling that the opposite is the case - I read less. Every minute everyday seems to be filled already with "to-do's" and occupations around house and my family. Well I love it that way, but I would like to have some more time for reading though. Hope I find some fellow-readers here to share my passion for the written word, because my husband doesn't read at all ^^

Welcome to the forum and welcome to the cute little guy that you just have. Hope he will be a great reader and why not a great writer. You should start reading him some nice books now. And at the same time you will be reading for yourself as well.

Welcommen to da forum :p Where in Germany are you from? I traveled in southern Germany, Calw and traveled as far as Bonn :)

Back