• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello, new member

Prolific

Hello everyone, I signed up a few days ago but this is my first post.

A bit about myself. I'm Australian and live in Sydney. I am in year 11 at high school and play a little sport, rugby union.
I am currently reading Magician by Raymond E. Feist and eagerly await the release of the sixth Harry Potter book, Harry Potter is something I can't get over I've started and have to finish it. My fav. genre is fantasy and comedy

Well hope to hear from you. Prolific.

Hi prolific and welcome to the Forum! Always nice to have another Australian on board. I'm a big fantasy fan myself and Magician was the very first fantasy book I read and it's always been very special to me because of that. Hope you're enjoying it! Step on over to the fantasy forums and let us know what kind of books you like and have read. I'm sure you'll get many suggestions about new books to try when the grief hits you that you've finished the 6th Harry Potter and will have to find new reading material to tide you over until the 7th!

Maya: As I said in my Introduction I am currently reading Magician by Raymond E Feist it is in the fantasy genre. :)

Geenh: I'm glad there are Aussies here and I also like the word Prolific. It has a nice sound to it.

Kookamoor: I'm am enjoying Magician alot. My favourite character would have to be Tomas and Prince Arutha.
Nice to see you are an Aussie too.

I am eager to know more about all of you so, if you'd like, why don't you tell me where your from, what genre you like and what your favourite book is.
For the Aussies what part of Australia are you from?

Welcome to the forum Prolific,

I've not read much fantasy but i've heard a lot of good reviews about 'Magician by Raymond E. Feist', maybe i'll give it a go.

Enjoy posting and have fun

Cabrasopa :cool:

Prolific said:
Maya: As I said in my Introduction I am currently reading Magician by Raymond E Feist it is in the fantasy genre. :)
Ops. :eek:
So how are you liking it? Just kidding. ;)

I'm from Melbourne, but have been living in Canada the last few years. Not a rugby fan, sorry... 'carn the pies!!

For a moment there I though Prolixic was back... You'll do fine too though. ;)

Welcome to the boards!

Back