• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello there, from Korea

ashy

Hi everyone! The more I read, the more I want to share with others.
It’s great to join this forum and find so many readers.
I read all sorts of genres, but especially love books well-described character’s mind.
Like, Handmaid’s tale by M. Atwood, Orlando by B. Woolf, Solaris by S. Lem, At the Mts. of Madness by H.P. Lovecraft, Life of Pi by Y. Martel and Girl with pearl earring by T. Chevalier

Nice to be here
ashy

direstraits said:
Hamsakamida!

Welcome, ashy... did you have a good time at the 2002 World Cup? :)

ds

Hi direstraits

very nice :) but Correct one is Kamsahamida!

Of course. I had good time at 2002.
I will never forget 2002 World Cup.
And I like Roald Dahl too.

Ashy,
I'm just starting the Sound and the Fury, and to tell the truth it's a bit hard to get into so far but I'm sure it will pick up soon. I like Margaret Atwood too, have you read the Blind Assassin? It's one of my favorites.

Ronny said:
Ashy,
I'm just starting the Sound and the Fury, and to tell the truth it's a bit hard to get into so far but I'm sure it will pick up soon. I like Margaret Atwood too, have you read the Blind Assassin? It's one of my favorites.

Well, Just know the title, I will check later. :rolleyes:

ashy,

Hi Ashy:

it is great to see that I've already read both books that you are reading and plan to read - it shows that essentially there is very much the same all over our world. Have you read much by Lem?

Halo said:
Welcome to the forum, ashy! :) I liked The Handmaid's Tale too.

Thanks Halo, ;)

Once I also tried but dark tower series are too much and long to read for me. :(

Back