• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello!

Justin91

Hello everyone. I have been surfing your site for several months now, and have decided to finally introduce myself formally.

I read just about anything I get my hands on. I inherited my love for reading from my parents, both of whom have been avid readers all their lives. My life is very busy, work and hobbies, but I still find time to read at least an hour a day. I look forward to the two weeks each year when I go on vacation; it is usually on a beach where I spend the first half of the day working off a hangover by turning pages on a lounge chair in the morning sun. I usually finish two books each week we go, but I always take a third…just in case.

I hope to get to know some of you and share what books I have enjoyed in the past and get some ideas for my future reading.

Hi Justin and a big Welcome. Thought I'd seen you around:) Would you mind translating your signature :confused:

"As we speak, jealous Time flees. Pluck the day, believing as little as possible in the next."

Carpe Diem translated is “Pluck the Day” and was an expression of goodwill. Now it has the meaning of “seize the day.”

I first picked it up from dead poets society…a really good movie.

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

I read just about everything...fiction and non-fiction, this usually depends on my mood or what I am interested at that moment (my interest can change daily!).

My interests right now are social psychology and social conformity.

Back