• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

hello!

Schattengestalt

hi everyone!
I actually 'joined' this site a long time ago but didn't post. I wandered the forums for a while and I figure now is the time for introductions. I love this site because I've finally found a place other than school where I can talk about books. it's so exciting to know that a huge number of minds are collected here, too, full of other views and ideas.
I'm currently reading 'interview with the vampire' by anne rice, something I just sort of picked up because they didn't have the book I was looking for at the store and, well, I can never enter a bookstore without buying a book. or two...

looks like I need an avatar...

Welcome to the forum!. I've read that book as well, though too long ago to really remember a whole lot about it. Glad to have you back.:)

Hi

Hi I just joined as well a month ago and it is a great site to come to. Happy Posting!:)

Schattengestalt said:
it's so exciting to know that a huge number of minds are collected here, too, full of other views and ideas.
That was exactly what I tought when I also came to this forum. Glad a new mind with it's views and ideas is here! :)

Welcome to the forum, enjoy your time :D !!

Back