• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello

nick_m100

Hello, my name is Nick and I have a book collecting issue. That is I enjoy collecting, getting, buying or otherwise obtaining books that I want to read but likely won't. I joined this forum to get names for books to purchase or find or read. I am in a world where books are underappreciated and nobody will read anymore than they have to. This being an extreme issue in my opinion, must be changed, people need to get back to books and they need to understand the value of books and why they are in existence. I would like you all to know that if you have books you don't want I can take them off your hands.

You'll find mostly readers here, though I'm certain a few have some book collecting knowledge for you to compare notes with.

Welcome to BAR!.

I think you'll enjoy reading through the book discussions here--I really do. What kinds of books interest you?

books I like?

The books I like can involve fantasy or reality but if it's a religious book and it won't stop talking about religion I don't finish those usually. Idon't like preachy books and I don't like 'slow, boring, who cares' books that nothing happens until 400 pages from now. I like books where interesting things happen and characters are important but may not live to the end.

Hello, Nick. My name's Nick, too, though I rarely go by it.

Fantasy is fun. I'm reading the Noble Dead series right now, along with the Keisha'ra series. Both are close to what you describe. I can give you some if you're interested, though you may know of them already.

by give me some you mean?

send them to me or give me the name so i can buy it? Either is good because right now i actually have some money (usually all funds are spent on books) and could get them. In the past four months I've come into possession of 216 books and have run out of bookcases but employed an entertainment center as a bookshelf. I have room for books and hope it fills up soon.

Back