• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello :)

Nay3187

Hi everyone, My name is Renee and I’m a 20yr old retail manager from Sydney, Australia.

I'd like to say that i read a lot, but when i think about it, I’m kind of bias to specific genres. My bookshelf is filled with Crime fic and bios/memoirs. Which brings me to my reason for joining the forum!

I’m looking for a place where I can share my views on the books I have read, but also get inspired by those who have read much more than me. I’m hoping to branch off into genres i have not yet attempted to read, I know that I am miss out on so much. Now is the time to experience a new side of literature.

I hope to interact with a lot of you on the forum soon :)

~!Renee!~

Welcome to the zoo! Nothing wrong with reading crime or murder mysteries-that stuff is a thousand times better than anything Saul Bellow ever wrote, not to mention other nauseating, stuffy, overrated authors.:D

Enjoy!

Back