• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello

Izzy said:
My name is Izzy and I am from Edinburgh.

I love reading - all sorts of genre :cool:

including westerns and romance?
its your real name izzy?
welcome to the forum, i think there are a couple guys around who like to do that thing (reading) so im sure you'll enjoy being around :D

mr_michel said:
including westerns and romance?
its your real name izzy?
welcome to the forum, i think there are a couple guys around who like to do that thing (reading) so im sure you'll enjoy being around :D

People read here? I thought we were all plotting to take over the world! :D

SillyWabbit said:
People read here? I thought we were all plotting to take over the world! :D

oh yes but we have one guy taking notes for the chronics we'll publish on the 10th aniversary and that everyone will be forced to buy
and there its this guy who handles maps, blueprints, the ray of death manual, etc....

Can I change that to MOST genre.... (definitely not Westerns or Romance, especially if you mean bodice-rippers!)

Thanks for the welcome :cool:

Mr Michael - Yes, my name is the Gaelic form of Isobel, and known as Izzy. Jings, yer helluva nosey aboot a new acquaintance, ur you no'? :D

Izzy said:
Mr Michael - Yes, my name is the Gaelic form of Isobel, and known as Izzy. Jings, yer helluva nosey aboot a new acquaintance, ur you no'? :D
its always a nice departure point to decide who we should eat :eek:

Sooo, one's name is a guide to who is most 'toothsome'....? How interesting, in a Hannibal Lecterish sort of a way... :)

Back