• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello!

Pink

Hi all!

I've been having a browse around the forum since I found it a couple of weeks back, and it's been great for picking up a few people's recommendations and perspectives on different books. So I thought i'd do the noble thing and register, so here's me introducing myself!

I've got a few books on order, and when my 'lovely' postman decides to bring them I will have the choice of:

Dan Brown - The Da Vinci Code :rolleyes:
Primo Levi - If This Is A Man
George R. Martin - Game of Thrones
Stephen King - The Gunslinger

Until then i'm in book-limbo but will continue using the site for inspiration!

Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

I'm a fan of Stephen King, and have enjoyed all the Dark Tower books I have read so far (the first four). I too recently bought The Da Vinci Code, and was just about to start it when I bought Wolves of the Calla, so Stephen King won! :)

You certainly have some great books ahead of you - I'm a particular fan of George RR Martin myself.

Enjoy your stay at the forums.

Thanks everybody, feel welcome already! With a beer in hand i've had a bit of luck and stumbled upon Joseph Conrad's - Heart of Darkness (Yay!), so that should act as a suitable stopgap until Mr. Postman can 'deliver the goods' so to speak.

Magemanda - It's because of the George RR Martin threads on here that I have opted to start reading the Songs of Ice & Fire series, everything i've heard about it has been fantastic so I can't wait to get it started!

Back