• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello

kirsty

Hi,

I've only just found this part of the forum. I've only joined today after been meaning to find something like this for a while now. I'm at university studying English Literature and Sociology. During the Summer when I'm less busy, i relaly enjoy reading in my spare time, and of course, during term time I am always reading anyway.

At the moment I am reading Brick Lane. Over the past few weeks I've read London Fields - Martin Amis and Poor Things - Alisdair Grey.

Is this messageboard generally pretty busy? I see that a few people have posted today, so it can't be too quiet. Is there any section of this forum that runs a kind of book club?

Kirsty

kirsty said:
Is this messageboard generally pretty busy? I see that a few people have posted today, so it can't be too quiet. Is there any section of this forum that runs a kind of book club?

Hi Kirsty!!

This is by far the busiest online book discussion forum I have found. Of course, most of the busiest threads aren't about books, but that is OK by me.

Definately check out the book of the month. I've read the past couple books and have bought and enjoyed a bunch of runner up's.

Hey,

Welcome to the fourm, I only joined recently as well but have been enjoying my stay. I've learned about a few books that I'm really interested in reading now.

I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay as well :)

Welcome! This is definitely a very busy book forum, often even about books! :) There are definitely peak times of the day for activity...and if you miss a day or two in checking, the number of new messages is almost overwhelming :)

Back