• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello

Renee

Hello. I'm an avid book reader, or perhaps just an avid book collector. I like fiction and non fiction; horror, fantasy, history, mythology, religion, anthropological/archaeological topics, comics/mangas, magazines, a little bit this and that.

I like reading series, books dealing with the same characters or region/world.

Not currently reading anything - college and parenting eat up a lot of my time.

Well G'day G'day,

Lovely to see such a passionate new reader. And great to see you've got over how great one genre is to see there are many more! Ha-ha! I'm still obsessed with fantasy and cannot manage to get onto mythology or horror.

So....What else? What are you doing in college? What else do you like?

Nice to hear from you! See you around :)

Welcome, enjoy the time you spend with us here. ^^

I don't often do this, so that's all I got...

Renee said:
college and parenting eat up a lot of my time.

I'm with you on that one Renee! Just think, here you can read reviews to books in a fraction of the time a complete book would take, therefore meaning you don't actually have to read any books in order to enjoy them ;) (not that I'm condoning such actions, nope, not me)

Anyway, welcome to the forum & I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Thank you, everyone, for the warm welcome.

What are you doing in college? What else do you like?
I'm working towards a BA in anthropology. I enjoy doing research - I don't like writing so much though. Number one hobby right now is nature photography.

here you can read reviews to books in a fraction of the time a complete book would take, therefore meaning you don't actually have to read any books in order to enjoy them
I wonder how many more books I could actually read if I didn't spend so much time online reading. :)

Back