• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello!

EuphoriaMorning

i'm a new member... a friend of mine have found this forum so i decided to visit it! i love it just because i love reading... :)
i'm very young, i'm italian and my english is not good.. these are problems :D i hope that you can understand everything..

i think that i don't have a fav author... my fav books are uto and due di due (andrea de carlo), cal (mclaverty), les fleur du mal (charles baudelaire) macbeth, romeo and juliet, hamlet (shakespeare), poe's stories, ti prendo e ti porto via (ammaniti), gli amori difficili (calvino), the great gasby (fitzgerald), the heart id deceitful above all things, sarah (leroy), the dubliners (joyce), ten little indians (christie), le petit prince (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry), traispotting (welsh), isaac b. singer's stories, les echelles du levant (maalouf), il dottor niù, il bar sotto il mare, bar sport, bar sport duemila (stefano benni), the catcher in the rye (saliger), kitchen (yoshimoto), "erections, ejaculations, exhibitions and general tales of ordinary madness" (charles bukowski),memoria de mis putas tristes (garcia marquez), The Commitments (roddy Doyle), the picture of dorian gray (wilde), bright light, big city (jay mcinerney)...

Welcome to the forum! :)

Don't worry about your bad English! If they can understand me they can understand anybody :D

Welcome to the forum, EuphoriaMorning! :) I hope you enjoy yourself here. Your English is very good, by the way.

Welcome EuphoriaMorning! :)
I was wondering if you've read "100 colpi di spazzola prima di andare a dormire" by Melissa Panarello?

EuphoriaMorning said:
memoria de mis putas tristes (garcia marquez),
One of your favourite books? Really? Wabbit started a thread that deals with it, under "Fiction", if you'd be interested in telling us why you liked it. ;)

Welcome, EM.

Understanding you so far!

I am amazed at the international diversity of this forum.

Pretty amazing!

Maya said:
Welcome EuphoriaMorning! :)
I was wondering if you've read "100 colpi di spazzola prima di andare a dormire" by Melissa Panarello?

One of your favourite books? Really? Wabbit started a thread that deals with it, under "Fiction", if you'd be interested in telling us why you liked it. ;)

100 colpi di spazzola prima di andare a dormire is the only one book in all my life that i've throw away.. the worst book that i've ever read..

i liked the last marquez's book because of the protagonist. i liked the old man who think of his past and he has regrets for how he spent his life

my god, SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH!!! i hope that you can understand... :(

EuphoriaMorning said:
100 colpi di spazzola prima di andare a dormire...

Great day! With a title like that, I don't think I would have picked it up in the first place! :D

How does that translate to English?

EuphoriaMorning said:
100 colpi di spazzola prima di andare a dormire is the only one book in all my life that i've throw away.. the worst book that i've ever read..
So you didn't finish it? I heard that it's VERY well "received" in Italy. I didn't like it at all. Some good parts, but you left wondering what was "wrong" with the girl, you weren't convinced when she told her reasons for why she was doing what she did, no sympathy from my side.

EuphoriaMorning said:
i liked the last marquez's book because of the protagonist. i liked the old man who think of his past and he has regrets for how he spent his life
I didn't like it! You really believe a 90-year old would fall for a 14-year old? Sounds kind of creepy. The story itself was kind of silly, I think, but you have every right to like it. :)

You don't need to apologize at all by the way, your English is fine!!! I understand everything you're saying. :) I'll let you know if I don't. ;)

leckert, it's called "100 Strokes of the Brush Before Bed" in English.
DON'T pick it up! :p

Maya said:
leckert, it's called "100 Strokes of the Brush Before Bed" in English. DON'T pick it up! :p

Sounds like something by "The Happy Painter"?

graphic.jpg

Hello EuphoriaMornig :) ,

Leckert- I think you better put your Bob Ross away, you scared everyone off.

Maya said:
So you didn't finish it? I heard that it's VERY well "received" in Italy. I didn't like it at all. Some good parts, but you left wondering what was "wrong" with the girl, you weren't convinced when she told her reasons for why she was doing what she did, no sympathy from my side.

I didn't like it! You really believe a 90-year old would fall for a 14-year old? Sounds kind of creepy. The story itself was kind of silly, I think, but you have every right to like it. :)

You don't need to apologize at all by the way, your English is fine!!! I understand everything you're saying. :) I'll let you know if I don't. ;)

leckert, it's called "100 Strokes of the Brush Before Bed" in English.
DON'T pick it up! :p

No, i didn't finish it, i couldn't..
Italy is a strange place, Blue and BackStreetBoys have written 2 songs in italian and i think that it's enough to understand this state :(

marquez's book is surreal and i like it because of it is like that

Ronny said:
Hello EuphoriaMornig :) ,

Leckert- I think you better put your Bob Ross away, you scared everyone off.

Ya know, your break out one smiling painter with an afro, and the weak go running for the hills!

sissies.

Back