• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello!!

Snowwhite

Hi Everyone,

I am Snowwhite, and i am married with 2 children and live in Scotland.
I enjoy reading horror (especially Stephen King & Dean Koontz) also crime & thrillers.
I am a huge fan of the Harry Potter books too!
So as you see i enjoy a little variety!!

Enjoy chatting with you all about my favourite subject...books!!

Welcome to the forum, Snowwhite! :)

I like King and Koontz too (but I was extremely disappointed with The Taking - one of the worst books I've ever read).

Welcome Snowwhite!
I haven't read King or Koontz, but I enjoy reading the Harry Potter books. :)

Welcome to the forums :) I have only read a few books by King, but I have read and really enjoyed all the Harry Potter books. I look forward to hearing all your opinions :)

Hiya, how are the dwarfs these days? :D

A joke: Snow White goes to see if her photographs are done. The guy tells her that they are not ready! It's been a long time waiting and so the poor girl looks quite dispondant. The guy behind the desk tells her not to worry! Some day your prints will come! :D

Thanks for the welcome,
Loved the joke Wabbit!

Nice to see soeme fellow King fans not to mention Harry Potter.

Look forward to chatting to you all!! :)

Hi Snowwhite!

Can't say I'm into Horror much (I scare too easy) but I could talk about Harry Potter day and night (if you want?) :p

Can't wait for the new one....not long now :D

Hello fellow horror fan, and welcome.

My favorite Gary Larson cartoon (Farside) is a simple one. There's a small cottage in the woods. Slithering in front is a snake with seven lumps. Next to the cottage is a mailbox that reads: S. White.

Back