• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello

Leolioness4200

Hello everyone. My name is Lori and I found this forum site through Philippa Gregory's reader's group and thought that I would go ahead and join....I love to read... Books are my passion....Some of my favorite authors are Philippa Gregory, Jean Plaidy, Anne Rice, Steven King, the list can go on and on so I'll stop there. I look forward to all the books we will talk about on this website :)

No, but seeing as they mentioned Stephen King as one of their favourite authors, they would be included in your remark.

Welcome to TBF, Lori :)

I have recently read The Other Boleyn Girl, and I aboslutely loved it! I'm hoping to start The Queen's Fool pretty soon.

Thanks everyone for making me feel welcome....I can already see now that I am going to enjoy this website better than the other one I write on.:) Monkeycatcher you should read TQF as soon as you can it is a great read....as for The Virgins Lover which comes after TQF I didn't find it to be as great as most people think but if you decide to read it you might think differently.

Back